The Herm Sprenger KK Dressage bit features longer stainless-steel cheeks for higher poll pressure and a slightly delayed leverage effect. The 18 mm sensogan mullen mouthpiece has a high, forward angled port to relieve the middle of the tongue and avoid intense palate pressure.
- Herm Sprenger: Family-owned since 1872, a trusted producer of high-quality, innovative equestrian products. Manufactured in Germany to exacting standards with the finest materials available for quality that performs.
- KK Dressage: Stainless-steel cheeks and curb chain and a sensogan mullen mouthpiece with a high, angled port.
- Longer cheeks: 7 cm lower cheek. Provides higher poll pressure and a slightly delayed leverage effect.
- Mullen with high port: Relieves the center of the tongue. Forward angled for less intense palate pressure.
- Sensogan: Bit mouthpiece material developed by Sprenger that increases the horse's satisfaction, motivation, and willingness to perform. Made with copper, manganese, and zinc for a smoother, more regulated process of oxidation for taste and salivation. Micronutrient manganese is helpful in preventing muscle tension to support stress reduction and may prevent allergic skin reactions. Easy to care for, doesn't easily tarnish, and retains its white-golden shine longer.
- 18 mm mouthpiece: Thicker mouthpiece that is milder in action, but takes up more room in the mouth.
- Size guide: 18 mm mouthpiece thickness, 7 cm lower cheek, 13 cm cheek.
- Discipline: Dressage
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.