Professional's Choice Full Leg Ice Boots provide cold therapy for your horse’s legs from the knee or hock down. These therapeutic boots feature non-toxic gel pockets that are insulated to increase therapy time with a tough neoprene outer that keeps out dirt and debris and a smooth nylon inner lining that protects the skin. Adjustable elastic hook-and-loop closure straps allow for easy application on the front or hind legs of any horse. To activate the Ice Boots, place in a freezer until frozen, and keep cool in an ice chest or cooler for use away from the barn. Available in standard or tall, sold in pairs.
- Therapeutic ice boot: Convenient, full-coverage cold therapy for your horse’s legs from the knee or hock down.
- Easy to use: just throw the boots in the freezer to freeze the inner gel pockets. For use away from the barn, keep in a cooler.
- Durable and functional: Neoprene outer keeps out dirt, smooth nylon lining protects skin, and both help to insulate the non-toxic gel pockets to extend therapy time.
- Adjustable size: Elastic straps with hook-and-loop closures fit on the front or hind legs of any horse.
- The details: Standard: 26" tall, Large: 28" tall. Sold in pairs and includes a mesh carrying bag.
- Cool tip: For a longer lasting cold therapy session, wet your horse's legs before application.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.