The design of this fly sheet leverages science-based color technology to offer effective insect protection to horses in a natural way, while being comfortable and durable. Insects respond differently to different colors. Most insects cannot perceive the colors orange or aqua because their vision centers on different sections of the electromagnetic spectrum. Use of these colors in the fly sheet serves as a natural deterrent to insects
- Seamless construction with an integrated (non-removable) neck cover and a waterproof top section made of extra-durable and lightweight 900 denier ACY (air-conditioned yarn)
- Deep polyester mesh side panels allow maximum breathability to help prevent your horse form overheating in warm conditions
- Shine-enhancing polyester fabric lines the waterproof sections, shoulder, and mane areas as well as the oversized, protective tail flap
- Horseware's Disc front closure with Surefit neck design provides your horse with a comfortable wearing experience and allows you to put on and take off the sheet with ease
- Styled with Leg Arches™ to allow freedom of movement, the Three-In-One Evolution closes with three straight surcingles for maximum belly coverage and stays in place with a wipe-clean tail cord
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.