With the highest level tongue relief while still being dressage legal, the Myler Loose Ring with Low Wide Ported Barrel (MB 33WL, Level 3) has been widened to ensure enough room for your horse's tongue. The wide mouth piece applies little to no pressure on the tongue as it works primarily off of the bars and lips with some chin and poll pressure depending on the paired cheek piece and a generous barrel port ensures maximum tongue relief. This piece is perfect for an experienced rider paired with a consistent and trustworthy horse.
- The Basics: Stainless steel Loose Ring with copper inlay to increase salivation.
- Direct Action Bit: Loose Rings are not fixed to the mouthpiece and are considered direct action bits meaning any pressure applied to the reins is equally applied to your horse's mouth.
- Level Up: Myler's unique "level" system means there's a bit for your horse no matter their training. Level 3 bits offer maximum tongue relief and work using bar, poll, and curb pressure with little to no tongue pressure. Ideal for experienced, trustworthy, and consistent horses with mild to no control issues.
- Independent Side Movement: Each side of the bit can move on it's own meaning more control and clearer communication between you and your horse.
- Competition Compliant: USEF Dressage legal; FEI Dressage legal. Always consult organization's rule book for complete information.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.