The Herm Sprenger Bradoon features a 12 mm single-jointed mouthpiece made of sensogan, a material developed by Sprenger with a composite of copper, manganese, and zinc to increase your horse's satisfaction, motivation, and willingness to perform. This Bradoon bit has stainless-steel loose rings and applies direct and precise impact, increasing the pressure on the edges of the tongue and lower jaw.
- Herm Sprenger: Family owned since 1872, a trusted producer of high-quality, innovative equestrian products. Manufactured in Germany to exacting standards with the finest materials available for quality that performs.
- Bradoon bit: Stainless-steel loose rings with a single-jointed sensogan mouthpiece. Applies direct and precise impact, increasing the pressure on the edges of the tongue and lower jaw.
- Sensogan: Bit material developed by Sprenger that increases the horse's satisfaction, motivation, and willingness to perform. Made with copper, manganese, and zinc for a smoother, more regulated process of oxidation for taste and salivation. Micronutrient manganese is helpful in preventing muscle tension to support stress reduction and may prevent allergic skin reactions. Easy to care for, doesn't easily tarnish, and retains its white-golden shine longer.
- 12mm mouthpiece: Thinner mouthpiece that delivers a more intense pressure and takes up less room in the mouth.
- Size guide:12mm mouthpiece thickness, 55mm ring diameter.
- Discipline: Dressage
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.