The Herm Sprenger KK ULTRA Bradoon features an anatomically adapted 12 mm double-jointed mouthpiece made of sensogan to increase satisfaction and motivation. This bradoon bit includes stainless-steel loose rings and a KK ULTRA mouthpiece with a shortened middle link that is angled forward 45° allowing it to gently roll over the central part of the horse’s tongue, stimulating touch. As a result, the rider is able to give fine and more sensitive aids, improving the horse’s confidence in the rider’s hand. This bit is suitable for all disciplines and training levels.
- Herm Sprenger: Family owned since 1872, a trusted producer of high-quality, innovative equestrian products. Manufactured in Germany to exacting standards with the finest materials available for quality that performs.
- Bradoon bit: Stainless-steel loose ring snaffle with a double-jointed sensogan mouthpiece.
- KK ULTRA: An innovative design based on extensive scientific research. Achieves a precise effect through an anatomically adapted double-jointed mouthpiece with a shortened middle link, called a "lozenge" due to its shape, that is angled forward 45° to improve contact between horse and rider.
- Sensogan mouthpiece: Bit material developed by Sprenger that increases the horse's satisfaction, motivation, and willingness to perform. Made with copper, manganese, and zinc for a smoother, more regulated process of oxidation for taste and salivation. Micronutrient manganese is helpful in preventing muscle tension to support stress reduction and may prevent allergic skin reactions. Easy to care for, doesn't easily tarnish, and retains its white-golden shine longer.
- 12mm mouthpiece: Thinner mouthpiece that delivers a more intense pressure and takes up less room in the mouth.
- Size guide: 12 mm mouthpiece thickness, 55mm ring diameter.
- Discipline: Dressage
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.