Hoof Wraps Bandages were specifically designed with your horse's comfort and your convenience in mind. They can be safely used for common hoof care such as abscess, thrush, and stone bruise and can also be used for protection after shoe loss. When circumstances allow, you can treat or protect you horse and still allow them their freedom. It is a multi-use, multi-purpose bandage that is made with high quality, durable 1600D nylon, it stays on your horse and quickens healing. Machine washable for multiple use and adjustable to fit most horses.
- One size fits most - the unique adjustable design allows the bandage to fit most standard horses with a hoof diameter between 4" to 5.5"
- 1600 denier ballistic nylon and reinforced with industrial stitching, so it's tough and stays on.
- Can be reused for several days in a row, up to 2 weeks or longer, depending on the horse and the conditions
- Machine washable and durable enough to use as back up hoof protection when your horse loses a shoe
- Designed especially for horses on turn out
- Includes a ½ inch EVA foam pad that helps relieve pain and pressure on the hoof
- Step by step numbering system printed directly on the bandage makes application easy
- Easy to remove, clean and reapply
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee from Manufacturer
- Sold individually
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.