The Professional's Choice Comfort-Fit Western Merino Cinch is designed to keep your horse comfortable and your saddle secure for any Western riding discipline. This cinch includes a 100% Merino Wool fleece liner that is breathable, moisture-wicking, gentle on your horse’s skin, and stylish. The liner detaches with a hook-and-loop closure for easy cleaning. The SMx Comfort-Fit Cinch also features durable webbing with reinforced nylon stitching, strong stainless-steel roller buckles, and dee-rings to easily attach equipment. Available in a range of sizes.
- Merino liner: The 100% Merino Wool liner is breathable, moisture-wicking, and stylish. Natural wool is great for horses who have sensitive skin or cinching issues.
- Durable and flexible: Durable webbing and reinforced nylon stitching for long-lasting comfort and a secure fit.
- Stainless-steel hardware: Roller buckles designed to better secure the latigo and dee-rings to attach equipment.
- Easy to clean: Peel away liner is easy to remove. Hand wash and air dry.
- Note: Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your cinch at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your cinch for signs of wear and tear and replace immediately if any issues are detected.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.