The Professional's Choice SMx English Girth Merino is designed to keep your horse comfortable and your saddle secure and is suitable for any English riding discipline. This girth includes a 100% Merino Wool fleece liner that is breathable, moisture-wicking, gentle on your horse’s skin, and stylish. The liner detaches with a hook-and-loop closure for easy cleaning. The SMx Merino English Girth also features durable webbing with reinforced nylon stitching, flexible elastic straps with strong stainless-steel roller buckles, and a dee-ring to easily attach equipment. Available in chocolate brown in a range of sizes.
- Merino liner: The 100% Merino Wool liner is breathable, moisture-wicking, and stylish. Natural wool is great for horses who have sensitive skin or cinching issues.
- Durable and flexible: Durable webbing, reinforced nylon stitching, and flexible elastic straps for long-lasting comfort and a secure fit.
- Stainless-steel hardware: Roller buckles and a dee ring to attach equipment.
- Easy to clean: Peel away liner is easy to remove. Hand wash and air dry.
- Note: Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your girth at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your girth for signs of wear and tear and replace immediately if any issues are detected.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.