The Professional's Choice SMx English Girth is designed to keep your horse comfortable and your saddle secure for any English riding discipline. This girth consists of a stretchy, waffle pattern neoprene lining that conforms to the shape of your horse. The liner won’t absorb sweat or harbor bacteria and it detaches with a hook-and-loop closure for easy cleaning. The SMx English Girth also features durable webbing with reinforced nylon stitching, flexible elastic straps with strong stainless-steel roller buckles, and a dee-ring to easily attach equipment. Available in stylish chocolate brown in a range of sizes.
- Neoprene liner: Waffle pattern neoprene liner for four-way stretch and comfort.
- Durable and flexible: Durable webbing, reinforced nylon stitching, and flexible elastic straps for long-lasting comfort and a secure fit.
- Stainless steel hardware: Roller buckles and a dee ring to attach equipment.
- Easy to clean: Peel away liner is easy to remove and wash. Quality neoprene won't absorb sweat or harbor bacteria.
- Note: Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your girth at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your girth for signs of wear and tear and replace them immediately if any issues are detected.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.