The Professional's Choice SMx VenTECH Western Cinch combines technology and innovative materials to keep your saddle secure and your horse comfortable in any Western discipline. This cinch uses VenTECH technology, which features a ventilated, non-slip, limestone-based neoprene liner that stretches to conform to your horse’s shape and is less likely to degrade over time. The waffle patterned liner allows heat and moisture to escape to keep your horse cool, doesn't harbor bacteria, and peels away for easy cleaning. Also features durable webbing with reinforced nylon stitching and tough stainless-steel roller buckles and dee-rings to easily attach equipment. Available in a range of sizes.
- VenTECH technology: Ventilated, non-slip neoprene that conforms to your horse's shape while keeping them cool and comfortable.
- Limestone-based neoprene: This neoprene is less likely to degrade than petroleum-based neoprene. Professional's Choice is the only brand in the market to use this material.
- Stainless-steel hardware: Heavy-duty, reinforced roller buckles and dee rings to attach equipment.
- Easy to clean: Peel away liner is easy to remove and wash. Quality neoprene won't harbor bacteria.
- Note: Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your cinch at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your cinch for signs of wear and tear, and replace immediately if any issues are detected.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.