The Professional's Choice Contoured Cinch with a Fleece Liner is specially designed to keep your horse comfortable and your Western saddle in place. This cinch is contoured to allow natural shoulder movement and made with a durable, ventilated polyurethane outer for breathability and a detachable, easy-to-clean synthetic shearling liner for added comfort. Includes tough stainless-steel dee-rings to easily attach equipment and newly designed buckles to better secure the latigo. Available in a range of sizes.
- Built for comfort: Contoured shape allows freedom of movement with a soft faux shearling lining.
- Durable and breathable: The rugged and pliable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outer is ventilated for breathability.
- Stainless-steel hardware: Newly designed buckles to better secure the latigo and dee rings to attach equipment.
- Easy to clean: Peel away liner is easy to remove and wash.
- Note: Professional’s Choice recommends replacing your cinch at least every 2-3 years, depending on use. It is recommended to regularly check your cinch for signs of wear and tear and replace immediately if any issues are detected.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.