Cavalor Bronchix Pulmo opens up the airways and supports pulmonary elasticity and resilience during high-intensity training and competition. A poorly functioning respiratory system is a common factor in sport horses that don’t always quite manage to exhibit their full potential. For outstanding performance, efficiently transported oxygen is crucial. Cavalor Bronchix Pulmo is designed for optimal support of the lungs and airways. It improves the elasticity and resilience of the blood vessels and facilitates respiration. Clinical testing on active racehorses has demonstrated these effects.
- Intense effort taxes the respiratory system and drives the oxygen requirement way up: Cavalor® Bronchix Pulmo contains a balanced mix of essential oils that have a synergistic beneficial effect on the airways and lungs.
- Supports alveolar resilience and elasticity: The combination of wild carrot, cypress, and garlic essential oils strengthens the walls of the capillaries and lowers blood pressure while keeping the alveoli elastic.
- Acts as an expectorant: The combination of key lime, eucalyptus, and licorice essential oils clears mucus from the airways and supports respiration while neutralizing free radicals.
- Improves oxygen uptake for delivering the best performance: A common overlooked factor in poor performance is respiratory issues due to lack of oxygen to the muscles. Supporting the respiratory system can improve performance.
- The effects of Cavalor® Bronchix Pulmo have been demonstrated in a scientific study conducted in cooperation with Dr Emmanuelle Van Erck-Westergren (Equine Sports Medicine Practice), in which sixteen active racehorses from the same stable received Cavalor® Bronchix Pulmo as a supplement.
- View Product Data Sheet
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.