The Back on Track Therapeutic Exercise Front Boots are made with Welltex, Back on Track's state-of-the-art fabric that's infused with ceramic powder, to create an infrared healing effect. These equine exercise boots reflect their body heat back to sore muscles and tendons to offer a healing effect. Great for inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Post-workout: Aids in injury prevention after difficult training sessions.
- High-tech construction: Tear-resistant neoprene outer with ceramic-infused cotton-poly padding.
- Not your average material: Welltex, a proprietary blend of minerals exclusive to Back on Track, is infused into individual fibers that make up the material that lines these exercise boots. This special combination of minerals radiates energy back to the body using longwave infrared radiation. Welltex has been proven to improve circulation, relieve muscle tension, and improve overall performance.
- Pain relief: Great for horses recovering from injuries.
- Excellent fit: Offers protection from dirt and debris, forming to bones and tendons for support.
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.