This pair of Kensington Fly Boots with Web Trim will keep your horse comfortable and protected while grazing. The breathable web fabric protects against insect bites, UV rays, dirt, and weather to keep your horse happy and stress-free all summer.
- Superior protection: The durable web material protects against flies, extreme weather, dust, dirt, and grime.
- UV Protection: Blocks out 73% of UV rays for reliable sun protection.
- Superior fit: An innovative plastic stay system and three Velcro straps ensure a snug fit.
- Durable fabric: Made from Denier Textilene fabric for durability and long-lasting use.
- Breathable mesh: Mesh fabric is non-heat transferring and 78% air permeable for a breathable finish that's ideal for summer.
- Size Guide: Medium fits a small horse (700-900lb), Large is for an average horse (900-1200lb), and X-Large is best suited for a large horse (1200-1500lb)
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.