Coming soon! Get notified when back in stock.
Help your horse reach its full potential by providing safe, effective parasite protection with Durvet DuraMectin Deworming Paste. In just one dose, this potent oral paste safely kills a broad range of internal worms and bots in horses of all ages.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger ¼ turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
2)Lock the ring in place by making a ¼ turn to the right
3) Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
7) Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
Shipping & Returns