The Easyboot Back Country features a soft and thick Comfort Cup Gaiter and a front shield with a sleek fit. The boot excels in the pleasure riding category, but easily doubles as a performance boot. Ideal for short or long rides, be sure to carry one with you because it's also a great replacement for a lost shoe. Boot is sold Individually.
Supports and protects: Comfort Cup Gaiter supports and protects soft tissue areas
- Stable construction: Lightweight upper stabilizes the boot on the hoof.
- Several options in one boot: Completely convertible and replaceable.
- Fits right and left hooves: Removable rear snug strap is reversible for left or right hooves.
- Easy on and Off: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- Boot is sold individually
How to Measure
The best time to measure a hoof is after a fresh trim. You’ll need to find the length and width of the hoof’s weight-bearing wall. Finding the width is simple, just measure across the widest part of the bottom of the hoof. To find the length, measure from the front toe line to the buttress line at the heel, which you can locate by drawing an imaginary line across the hoof between the two triangular points formed where the hoof wall begins to turn inward. The main thing to remember here is: DO NOT include the knobby heel bulbs in your measurement!
Free standard shipping for orders over $100. For order $99.99 or less, only pay a $9.99 flat rate for shipping.